Sunday 14 August 2011

Eat, drink and...eat some more!


I'm Sophia, and I'm a BBC - that's a British Born Cypriot for those of you who don't know. I'm London born and bred and, as a result, I think London is the BEST city in the world!

At the same time, my London life will always have a Greek twist. I owe thanks to my amazing family for this, who have always tried their best to keep Greek Cypriot traditions alive. Since they moved here back in the 60s, it’s been part of their day-to-day and, now, it’s part of mine.

Here is where I’ll be sharing all the best bits with you. When I say best bits, I'm talking about those general musings/likes/dislikes/discoveries that folk generally like to share (alot of which I imagine will revolve around food - let’s face it, we Greeks like to eat).

TLC x

No comments:

Post a Comment